Thursday, May 26, 2005

I've moved back into my office

I am exhausted. I moved back into my office today after they installed the carpet. We each had to put a diagram on our door to let the movers know where the furniture went. We were told that if we wanted to re-arrange our office, this was the time to do it as the movers would do the work for us.

Well, I had thought long and hard about re-arranging my office because it has been the same for 2 years, but I decided against it. When I got in today, and saw the arrangement, I got some ideas of how I could change it so away I went.

To see the old office, go here: http://personal.stthomas.edu/clkluck/office/2003. I’ll get new pictures up when I can.

They are also digging a big hole outside in the parking lot. Supposedly they are installing bunker like rooms underground for the electrical system. Four are going in across campus and they each are supposed to be the size of a small house’s basement. I’ll have to get some pictures of that up too.

No comments: